PlayStation 3 Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!

FourSuits

True Blue Australian
I seriously hope this isn't true, i read in a magazine that GTAIV is going to be postponed for Australians ( I'm really hating Americans right now) until april 2008, why! why do you hate us so much. give me a sign that this isn't true.

Gwiz

Registered Member
That really sucks and I was so looking forward to GTA4. But I would rather have Rockstar take longer and do a good job than rush it out and look horrible. There has many games out there that has done that in the past especially for a console launch.

hey its not that bad. its only a couple of months.

but i get where your coming from; who wants tyo wait any longer for a game that is going to be one of the best games ever made.

dammit rockstar give us a break weve been waiting long enough
JUST GIVE US THE DAMB GAME:mad:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
You realize that unlike a PC game, where updates are easy, console games need to be for the most part flawless when they are released. Even with the added hard drive features of new consoles, games still need to be 99.999% if not 100% perfect when they come out.

Rockstar is NOT going to release a game that has bugs and glitches in it when they have the option of simply taking more time and fixing the game. As a game player I would rather wait as long as it takes for them to get it right than play a buggy game.

FourSuits

True Blue Australian
I guess it does let get more time to get a PS3. But still NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
You're only an Apple fan because the stupid commercials tell you to be. The PC is superior to the Mac because of the widespread support for everything, except graphical and other multimedia work. Compare the prices of a comparably equipped Mac to a comparably equipped PC. You'd be shocked.

Also, I'll bet you love your iPod, right? Well, it's an unreliable piece of garbage. Who wants iTunes taking over their computer? Creative gives you a simple drag and drop program with an easy interface, shinier screen, and this thing called scratch resistance.

Like I said, you don't' like Apple because it's a better product. You like it because the commercials tell you to.

Anyway, why would your love of Apple make you choose a vastly over-rated system? It's third in sales for a reason. The console is too hard to develop for, and it's pushing away all of the third party console-exclusive titles. The PS3 is failing. Why blow $600 on a console and one controller when you can get a black 360 Elite, an extra controller, play and charge kit, and HDMI cables, and two extra rechargeable battery packs for only $532. That leaves you enough to get a one year Live subscription, and it would still cost less than the PS3. Use your brain, it's the same damn games and Resistance wasn't that great.

Here, I'll even give you the link: http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=B020073A

Last edited:

FourSuits

True Blue Australian
Accually, you were wrong on the first line, here in Australia we don't get ads saying to buy mac, because apple use their money to make their computers better, and with the iPod, they do thing in bits rather then doing it in a whole chunk.

And another thing, why are you telling me to buy a xBox. Its my decision to buy a PS3 and therefore the right decision, not your decision as i'm not sucked in by people telling me what to buy, and here in Australia things are alot more expensive then there in america.