• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Noob Greetings

Razoraven

Registered Member
Hi all.

After many hours of being bored at work :sigh: I just stumbled across this forum :-o. Seems like my woes are a thing of the past.

Looking forward to much fun!:D

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Hi Raven!!!

Being bored at work is something I am very familiar with,

Tell us a bit about yourself. What type of things do you like?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Yeah, that's how the majority of members have found this forum!

Welcome!

Taliesin

Registered Member
Boredom is a great motivator. So are these lil' critters:

Dekz will be along shortly to greet you and conduct a poll. The above image is the only correct option in this poll. Choose wisely!

In other news: it's good to have you here, RR! Why don't you tell us a little about yourself? We're a nosy bunch here at GF, and can't wait to find out all sorts of things like your bank account details and... well, that's all we want really.

Welcome!

Falconer

Registered Member
Welcome aboard! As Jeanie said, GF is a great way to kill boredom. :D Just leap on in and make yourself at home.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Welcome to the forum! :D you def won't get bored here. What genres of music do you like? We have an awesome music section... and an epic Music Draft starting too! :nod:

Btw, the poll = Which do you like most, epically awesome penguinz, bats, or red pandas? It's a private poll and it's not very important except it could stop an invasion of carnivorous fruit flies from the 42nd dimension. :D

Razoraven

Registered Member
Thanks guys! I really appreaciate the warm reception to GF.

Crouton at least we have unearthed the cure for it. Discovery of the Year I would have to say.

Thank you Aleks, I do feel at home already. *plops down on the couch and kicks off shoes*

Oh goodness Ephemerite, the Panda is too :aww:.

Here, here Jeanie! Bliss, I'll certainly drink to that. :drunks:

Forget about leaping Falconer, beware the Cannon Ball of Awesomeness :lick:

Dekzper I listen to a large variety of genre's.

On a more serious note:
I always knew that those fruit flies were up to no good. It was just a matter of time before we discovered their true nature. In my personal capacity, it has been said that I am a strong advocate of Ferrets and Sloths. Perhaps the Champions of the Penguin, Panda and Bat could try and ...er... "persuade" me:whistling: to vote for their chosen creature?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Aellae Introductions 16
Kazmarov Bathroom Wall 2
Mashley Introductions 7
T Bathroom Wall 0
cheezywotsit Ideas & Support 5