non-static banners

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
Why type of software do i need to get to produces banners that move...similar to some of those in the paid auction showcase? I was also wondering how to create transparent backgrounds on images. I do most of my design work with adobe photoshop cs, but don't think its capable of doing either of these....thanks

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Do you mean animated .gifs? I would suggest Adobe Image Ready, which you can get for a few hundred... Of course there are cheaper ones that do really the same thing. I just like I.R. because it can open photoshop layered files.

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
Ya..i'm an idiot...i was just about to post that i figured it out...i have image ready already just hadn't used it....Its amazing what you can find out when you actually read theh help information....thanks, I really don't mean to ask stupid questions...I've been up since yesterday working on a project.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
A banner that is "animated" or moves. Like some of the banners in the paid auction showcase. :) Like the one with the house with the lights.

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
I think the point of animating them is to be distracting....attract attention to the banner itself...just bad to be too invasive