• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Non poker players.........

Westy

Registered Member
Is there a possibility that us non poker players can exchange our chips for goods in the GF store, if of course we do have a store in the future.
What would be the exchange rate too?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've been thinking of something like that. Keep in minds that the GF store will consist of only GF virtual items. Nothing is going to be worth any cash value at all.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I have 799 chips just hanging out here...it would be fun to have something besides poker to spend them on.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Agreed. Then again I could let them accumulate until I become filthy rich in poker chips:shifty:

Vegito728

Registered Member
I like poker and I really need to start playing here. I like the idea though. I post a lot so I don't need to worry about chips.

Easily-Amused

http://easily-amused.com/
agreed!
i dont play poker but i see my chips raking up in the numbers... and i think "wow what a waste :( "
so a GF store could be fun :)

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I wonder who has the most unused chips? I'm now at 812

Last edited:

Vegito728

Registered Member
At the moment I have 620.