Nocioni Agrees To Terms With Chicago

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Chicago Tribune -
Andres Nocioni has agreed to a five-year contract worth approximately $38 million, keeping the popular forward with the team that vowed to re-sign him.

The contract can't be signed until the free-agent moratorium ends July 11. But general manager John Paxson confirmed a deal is in place.

Sources told the Tribune that the contract includes a team option for a sixth season.

Earlier Friday, Paxson confirmed that the team was optimistic about their chances.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/46956/20070706/nocioni_agrees_to_terms_with_chicago/

zunami

Registered Member
His style of play is what the Bulls are all about. I was hoping the Raptors got him, but they probably never even tried since they went after Kapono.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He's a very good player, and he's a good roll player for the Chicago, he does everything on the basketball court and they had to re-sign him because he's a key piece to the team. I also wish the Raptors signed him but we still got a good scorer in Kapono.

B

baller42590

Im glad to see the bulls resign Noc. He's a great player that plays hard every night and can knock down 3's.

Z

Zanthrax54

yeah, he is by far my favorite player from head to tow on the Bulls...he's the toughest sob in the league!