Nocioni Agrees To Terms With Chicago

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Chicago Tribune -
    Andres Nocioni has agreed to a five-year contract worth approximately $38 million, keeping the popular forward with the team that vowed to re-sign him.

The contract can't be signed until the free-agent moratorium ends July 11. But general manager John Paxson confirmed a deal is in place.

Sources told the Tribune that the contract includes a team option for a sixth season.

Earlier Friday, Paxson confirmed that the team was optimistic about their chances.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/46956/20070706/nocioni_agrees_to_terms_with_chicago/

2. zunami

zunami Registered Member

His style of play is what the Bulls are all about. I was hoping the Raptors got him, but they probably never even tried since they went after Kapono.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

He's a very good player, and he's a good roll player for the Chicago, he does everything on the basketball court and they had to re-sign him because he's a key piece to the team. I also wish the Raptors signed him but we still got a good scorer in Kapono.

4. baller42590

baller42590 Guest

Im glad to see the bulls resign Noc. He's a great player that plays hard every night and can knock down 3's.

5. Zanthrax54

Zanthrax54 Guest

yeah, he is by far my favorite player from head to tow on the Bulls...he's the toughest sob in the league!