• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nobleman Of Crossout Thursday, May 4th 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member

This card see's more and more play on the dayly. If you are a CC player chances are you welcomed it back with open arms. The semi limit of this card killed mill decks more then they were already killed.
Pros:
remove n.e facedown monster that may be in your way
with 2 faiths back getting 2 of them out the game early is good
those trains getting on your nerve well no more
(basickly this thing owns faces downs)
Cons:
with people running RFTDD if you may put cards to thier removed section that don't need to be there. 3 Slate Warriors comming at you is a problem.

So use this overly broken card wisely or it'll hurt you.

~Lavoid~

S

Scyanyde666

beware the few ppl teching in the Shields as well as Scout Planes to bait these suckers out...-1 card advantage I'm afraid...also kinda kills off stall/burners somewhat as well as PACMAN decks to a degree...but as much as NoX being a great removal card and all...we need SHIELD CRUSH!!!!

Shield Crush>>>>>>>NoX

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Scyanyde666 said:
beware the few ppl teching in the Shields as well as Scout Planes to bait these suckers out...-1 card advantage I'm afraid...also kinda kills off stall/burners somewhat as well as PACMAN decks to a degree...but as much as NoX being a great removal card and all...we need SHIELD CRUSH!!!!

Shield Crush>>>>>>>NoX
shhhhhhhhhh ur giving away my secret tech

Status
Not open for further replies.