No World Champion

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I am very disppointed on how the Edge vs Undertaker match ended. I was hoping that there would be a world champion but there is still not one. I don't think that Edge deserves another shot at the title. He only lost to the Undertaker 3 times in a row. How does everybody else feel about this angle?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
The title should never have been stripped away from Undertaker in the first place. He deserves it.

It makes no sense anyways because after Vickie did that, the next week she said Undertaker was going to be at Blacklash vs. who ever wins the tournament that night - which was Edge. Very strange why they decided to do that...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This doesn't make sense to me, Smackdown are already getting bad ratings, you think not having a champion will help the situation? Probably not, sometimes I ask myself what the WWE are thinking about when they do stupid stuff like this.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I dont agree Smackdown has low ratings but they are obviously lower than Raw because Raw is the flagship. Anyways,

I was okay with them stripping Undertaker as long as it lead to a good storyline. I dont understand why they are extending this whole thing. Only guess is that One Night Stand is only 2 weeks away. I think we'll finally get a resolution and Taker will be champ again.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I dont agree Smackdown has low ratings but they are obviously lower than Raw because Raw is the flagship. Anyways,

I was okay with them stripping Undertaker as long as it lead to a good storyline. I dont understand why they are extending this whole thing. Only guess is that One Night Stand is only 2 weeks away. I think we'll finally get a resolution and Taker will be champ again.
I expect to see a good Taker/Edge match at One Night Stand, with a nice theme to it. Perhaps a casket or buried alive match?

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
There will hopefully be an awesome final confrontation between Edge and Undertaker at One Night Stand. There should be a bury alive match because we have not seen one for quite some time now.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
There will hopefully be an awesome final confrontation between Edge and Undertaker at One Night Stand. There should be a bury alive match because we have not seen one for quite some time now.
My only trepidation is that ONS might not be a big enough PPV for a buried alive match...that kind of stuff is usually reserved for Summerslam, Survivor Series, etc....isn't it?