• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

No Winner of Record Powerball Jackpot

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
No one won Saturday's record jackpot of nearly $950 million in the multi-state Powerball lottery, officials said, driving the haul for a winning ticket in the next draw to $1.3 billion, lottery officials said.
No Winner of Record Powerball Jackpot, Next Draw Put at $1.3 Billion

Oh god, someone could be a instant billionaire, maybe I should start buying tickets for this one. Nah, I'm not that lucky.haha

How many here will be buying a ticket?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Maybe I should turn loose of a few bucks to buy one. Haven't bought a ticket in years. Someone has to win it sooner or later just wish it would be me me me.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I hope you all appreciate me sitting on my hands and not turning this post political.

That number blows my mind.

No I probably will not be buying a ticket.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Cash value of the $1.3 billion would be $806 million before taxes.

So there's still hope for you all. ;)

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
If I won that much money I would probably have a heart attack anyway so I doubt I'll be buying a ticket. I just hope it doesn't all go to one person.