No Soup For You..!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nightsurfer, Jun 3, 2005.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

No Soup For You..!!

This is for all of you who are fed up with all. You say life has you troubled, down, and frustrated or just plain blue. Just look at what is bothering you and say.......No Soup For You..!!

To all the wiener, snivelers, and complainers I say..........No Soup For You..!!

To all the people who pull in the cross walks and don't look for pedestrians I say....No Soup For You..!!

To the rich who only seem to get all the tax breaks I say.....No Soup For You..!!

To the ones who complain that they can't drive due to the fact they got a DWI I Say.......................No Soup For You..!!

To the jerk that won't get off their cell phone and drive I say... No Soup For You..!!

To the loud mouth on the phone in line at the grocery store I say... No Soup For You..!!

To the 16 Year old in the $35,000 car while I drive a POS I say... No Soup For You..!!

To all those out there who insist on causing trouble just to cause trouble I say... No Soup For You..!!

To those who aren't happy unless they are making others miserable I say... No Soup For You..!!

To those who continually raise tobacco taxes and not liquor as well I say..... No Soup For You..!!

For all those greedy gas executives who keep gouging us for price of gas I say... No Soup For You..!!

To all those who are afraid of change and learning something new I say... No Soup For You..!!

I say to the genius that brought us infomercials I say... No Soup For You..!!

To the cable company for charging us to watch them I say... No Soup For You..!!

To those who lie, cheat, and steal I say... No Soup For You..!!

And last but not least.

MR Bush Bring our troops home safe, and until you do. Yep you guessed it

No Soup For You..!!

I hope you all enjoyed my new way to vent. Please feel free to give it a try. Add to it. And rember to have fun with it. You will be laughing before you know it..................

P.S No animals, minerals, or vegetables were hurt in the making of this. All thoughts (If Any) are truly expressed by me and only me (I think)

****No Soup For You..!! = Any dirty little word or words you like........*****

****This is meant to be a joke. Only a joke. This is meant to be a joke****

Last edited: Jun 3, 2005

2. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

You must be a Seinfeld lover like me. :)

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I was about to say that same thing Wolver, lol! I love that episode. I have the first, second, and third seasons on DVD and can't wait for the rest to come out. I am also a huge King of Queens fan and Everybody Loves Raymond.

4. wolvergambit

LOL I have the Seinfeld DVD's as well and also the Raymond ones. They are my all time favourite.

5. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi all. Well this all started as a joke between me and my friends. We are big fans of the show. So we started useing this to vent our anger.It's th answer all the small thing that make us mad and drive us nuts. Enjoy and have fun.

Nightsurfer

6. wolvergambit

That's like my friend and me. Almost everything we said, had a line quoted from Seinfeld as well. Especially George. Gotta luv him. :)

7. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

This thread reminds me of the little german lady we will be getting our puppy from. We were actually nervous going to the interview, because she has been known to make people cry during the interview by saying ................
    "No dog for YOU"! :eek:oh:

Thanks for the laugh!