• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

No Sound, No Fury, No Marriage

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
No Marriage Period = No Pressure Ever

Even if I believed in the concept still... I think marriage is a joke and I wouldn't want to do it simply because if it's on the same level as most other peoples' marriages... it's insulting. I see people I used to know on facebook flaunting their marriage photos and I'm like...... "Yep... I knew that person was going to make a big deal about it for the sake of others.... yeah, you hype that shit don't you? You lOOOOOve hyping your family and your relationships to the max, don't you you little bitch?!"..... and it's like....... "NO.... THANK.... YOU".

At this point, I'm convinced that there is more honor in adamant protest of marriage than the elaborate extravaganza that I would have insisted on making it into before. It's either all one way or the other with me with something so important. So......... yeah... like I said in some other topic....... if my ham sandwich isn't cut right....... then I'm on the "JUST SAY NO TO MARRIAGE" side of things. Problem solved.

By the way, in case anybody feels like enlightening me... please feel free to list whatever practical benefits of having an official agreement called "marriage" that there is. I'll probably look at each one and say "That doesn't matter or apply to me anymore", but it would be fun to know. I'm a sucker when it comes to refusing a good privilege. "The SuPaHuMan Refuser" is what my tag line would be if I could put one under that avatar over there.

Or "SuPaHuMan #2 Run Refuser" if it could fit, so it could be in context of my stunts, but I doubt it fits.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
No Marriage Period = No Pressure Ever

Even if I believed in the concept still... I think marriage is a joke and I wouldn't want to do it simply because if it's on the same level as most other peoples' marriages... it's insulting. I see people I used to know on facebook flaunting their marriage photos and I'm like...... "Yep... I knew that person was going to make a big deal about it for the sake of others.... yeah, you hype that shit don't you? You lOOOOOve hyping your family and your relationships to the max, don't you you little bitch?!"..... and it's like....... "NO.... THANK.... YOU".

At this point, I'm convinced that there is more honor in adamant protest of marriage than the elaborate extravaganza that I would have insisted on making it into before. It's either all one way or the other with me with something so important. So......... yeah... like I said in some other topic....... if my ham sandwich isn't cut right....... then I'm on the "JUST SAY NO TO MARRIAGE" side of things. Problem solved.

By the way, in case anybody feels like enlightening me... please feel free to list whatever practical benefits of having an official agreement called "marriage" that there is. I'll probably look at each one and say "That doesn't matter or apply to me anymore", but it would be fun to know. I'm a sucker when it comes to refusing a good privilege. "The SuPaHuMan Refuser" is what my tag line would be if I could put one under that avatar over there.

Or "SuPaHuMan #2 Run Refuser" if it could fit, so it could be in context of my stunts, but I doubt it fits.
Translation: Women are repulsed by me and I can't hold on to a relationship long enough for it to develop into something meaningful so fuck marriage.

Am I close? Heh. Why am I even asking? He's not even here anymore.

Annnnnnyways, I think it's a horrible idea to stay in a marriage or a relationship just out of convenience or "because of the kids." I feel if your marriage has run it's course and you've done everything you can to fix it and failed, the you should be a grown up and move on. It's unfair to you, your spouse, and your children if you stay in a relationship that robs you of your happiness and motivation. If there's nothing left to fight for (like the woman in the article) just get out before you start resenting each other.