• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

No politics on FACEbook

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
That would be a good rule.

Wouldn't it?

:lol:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
NEVER violate the no politics on FACEbook rule. :-/

Honestly, I stopped reading the comments when Polens started commenting.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
It is funny thing you make this thread, I just deleted maybe 30 people from my FB for posting what I thought was much slander about politicians etc over and over again. I do not want to see this each time I open FB, that is what I come here for. :lol:

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I do not understand this "No Politics" Rule in any capacity whatsoever:lol:

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
@ Jeanie: It is a good topic, quite non-partisan. I knew it would lead to trouble and tried to restrain myself :lol: I don't know what either of those guys were talking about.

@ Ilus: I had to do that only once, a "friend" kept posting about how anybody that didn't agree with her left-leaning politics was "evil". After thanking her for letting me know about she felt about me on quite a few occasions I "unfriended" her. BUH BYE!

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
@ Jeanie: It is a good topic, quite non-partisan. I knew it would lead to trouble and tried to restrain myself :lol: I don't know what either of those guys were talking about.

@ Ilus: I had to do that only once, a "friend" kept posting about how anybody that didn't agree with her left-leaning politics was "evil". After thanking her for letting me know about she felt about me on quite a few occasions I "unfriended" her. BUH BYE!
Yes, it was not without warning them first, one would post some kind of slander, then another would "like" and comment to it, then post it to his FB, and on and on... By the times I open my FB I have pages of this same thing over and over with such ridicules theories and comments... I just could not take anymore!

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
^stop spreading the same image over and over again within a day. it gets old.

:yawn: