No pink and black for Bret Hart

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Source: www.rajah.com

Thoughts on this? Good decision? Bad?

Do you care either way?

2. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

I'd obviously love to see him wear the black and pink tights but I have no problem with wearing what he wants...plus it's a no holds barred match, like a street fight, come in street clothes. Vince does in these matches.

3. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Yeah it'll kind of suit what with it being a street fight.

Plus he's probably not in the best shape. Maybe it's kind of like Scott Hall not wanting to don the tights in TNA. He might just think he'd look like a shadow of his former self which is fair enough. Leave us with the old image of Bret in the black and pink.

I was looking forward to seeing the return of the pink and black attack though!

4. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

Eh my personal opinion is that they could have just sewn up a mainly black, form fitting outfit. The fans would have loved to see it.

5. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I know he's not going to wear tights or whatever because he's not in shape and I understand why he doesn't want to do it. I was kind of looking forward to it, though. Whatever...I won't lose sleep over it!

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I am really disappointed that he won't be wearing them, and it's surprising that he won't because in his book he said he was sad that he didn't wear them in his last match in WCW.

Oh well, it doesn't surprise me.