No pink and black for Bret Hart

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Source: www.rajah.com

Bret Hart said in an interview this past week in Canada that he will not be donning his trademark pink and black tights for his No Holds Barred Match with Vince McMahon at Wrestlemania. His reason for not wearing the tights is because he's not the Bret Hart of old and that it would be too much of a stretch for himself to wear them.
Thoughts on this? Good decision? Bad?

Do you care either way?

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I'd obviously love to see him wear the black and pink tights but I have no problem with wearing what he wants...plus it's a no holds barred match, like a street fight, come in street clothes. Vince does in these matches.

wooly

I am the woolrus
Yeah it'll kind of suit what with it being a street fight.

Plus he's probably not in the best shape. Maybe it's kind of like Scott Hall not wanting to don the tights in TNA. He might just think he'd look like a shadow of his former self which is fair enough. Leave us with the old image of Bret in the black and pink.

I was looking forward to seeing the return of the pink and black attack though!

Unity

MIB
Staff member
Eh my personal opinion is that they could have just sewn up a mainly black, form fitting outfit. The fans would have loved to see it.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know he's not going to wear tights or whatever because he's not in shape and I understand why he doesn't want to do it. I was kind of looking forward to it, though. Whatever...I won't lose sleep over it!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am really disappointed that he won't be wearing them, and it's surprising that he won't because in his book he said he was sad that he didn't wear them in his last match in WCW.

Oh well, it doesn't surprise me.