No one cares how many posts you have

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Merc, Sep 9, 2006.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Why is post count such a big deal? I'm just curious. I'm not bashing anyone who has made threads about their counts or anything (hell I probably have) but why is it such a big deal? Is post count your e-penis size or something?

Seriously, no one gives a shit.

2. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I just like to make a big deal out of stuff.

3. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Of course post count and e-penis have a relationship. It's the only quantitative comparison we can draw on the this forum, with the exception of unverifiable things such as age.

I just have problems with people announcing things that aren't significant like 1,000 posts or something like that. If it's not a milestone, than it's irrelevant.

Kaz

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I dunno....post counts are cool. It gives you something to aim for. otherwise it'd just be like a chatroom.

5. Dr. Fresh

Dr. Fresh Mmmm.... Lesbians.

Ehh....post count is cool, but does it really matter? Maybe to some people. To new people it yields/shows senority to them from the people who have huge post counts. It's always perceived like that.

6. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

If nothing else, losing posts from a post count is annoying.

7. Yea.. There is a new thread about post counts everyday. It's really annoying.. But whatever floats your boat I guess.

8. patkick

patkick #21

Post count doesn't matter to me. I'm more of a reader than a poster anyway.

9. Blur

Blur iPimp

obviously

lol

10. Omega

Omega Ω

I think its ok to post each time you hit a mile stone like

But I think its stupid if you make a thread saying I have 1,243 post. Thats dumb.

Also if you do count it as an e-penis then Vince is the biggest Dick among us all focl Bitch! :D :D