No one cares how many posts you have

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Why is post count such a big deal? I'm just curious. I'm not bashing anyone who has made threads about their counts or anything (hell I probably have) but why is it such a big deal? Is post count your e-penis size or something?

Seriously, no one gives a shit.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Of course post count and e-penis have a relationship. It's the only quantitative comparison we can draw on the this forum, with the exception of unverifiable things such as age.

I just have problems with people announcing things that aren't significant like 1,000 posts or something like that. If it's not a milestone, than it's irrelevant.

Kaz

Dr. Fresh

Mmmm.... Lesbians.
Ehh....post count is cool, but does it really matter? Maybe to some people. To new people it yields/shows senority to them from the people who have huge post counts. It's always perceived like that.

T

truper krit09

Yea.. There is a new thread about post counts everyday. It's really annoying.. But whatever floats your boat I guess.

I think its ok to post each time you hit a mile stone like

But I think its stupid if you make a thread saying I have 1,243 post. Thats dumb.

Also if you do count it as an e-penis then Vince is the biggest Dick among us all focl Bitch! :D :D