No More Snatch

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Msbabedoll, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Well they pulled it! WOW that didn't take long!! Sniff Sniff!! ANd just when i was having fun too!!!

2. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Well that sucks. I was enjoying seeing your snatch. Gonna try and put it back up?

3. Msbabedoll

Not sure how I can and it not get pulled. It was fun while it lasted.

4. Msbabedoll

LOL, go for it! I just can't risk getting banned from ebay.........they pulled my sports card auction a few days ago (which has not done well either)

5. Msbabedoll

LOL!!!!! Well we'll see, right now Im about to get off here and watch White Noise......lOoooooooooo

6. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Jen. I Think some of the questions and answers helped get it pulled..Remember with minas Cherry auction. Try to relist it but as said before.Remember what you are selling

7. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Wow that was fast...I am sorry that ebay wont let you sale your snatch anymore.......its a sad day when you cant even sale snatch

<giggles>

8. Mina

Mina Registered Member

what did they give you as a reason?? They will tell you before they ban you... I would go ahead and relist (change the title a bit) and just watch the Q & A. When you answer the questions just keep in mind that this is a RECIPE not ... well... um.... can I say it on here??.....

9. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

no you can not say it on here....lol hahahah pg

10. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Sorry Jenn, I know we were hoping to see your snatch go all the way (hehehe I love when puns pop up out of nowhere) you can always try to list it and word it differently, Wolver has sold, a breast, double dd's and now eee jugs, she's just very clever with the wording!