No More Snatch

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Well they pulled it! WOW that didn't take long!! Sniff Sniff!! ANd just when i was having fun too!!!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL, go for it! I just can't risk getting banned from ebay.........they pulled my sports card auction a few days ago (which has not done well either)

doubles2004

Registered Member
Jen. I Think some of the questions and answers helped get it pulled..Remember with minas Cherry auction. Try to relist it but as said before.Remember what you are selling

TGirl

Registered Member
Wow that was fast...I am sorry that ebay wont let you sale your snatch anymore.......its a sad day when you cant even sale snatch

<giggles>

Mina

Registered Member
what did they give you as a reason?? They will tell you before they ban you... I would go ahead and relist (change the title a bit) and just watch the Q & A. When you answer the questions just keep in mind that this is a RECIPE not ... well... um.... can I say it on here??.....

Sorry Jenn, I know we were hoping to see your snatch go all the way (hehehe I love when puns pop up out of nowhere) you can always try to list it and word it differently, Wolver has sold, a breast, double dd's and now eee jugs, she's just very clever with the wording!