• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

No more simple Google homepage?

Colezy

Registered Member
Yeah Same here. I prefer Classic google thought.. Igoogle is to clever for my brain to cope with.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I never even saw the new Google homepage, it never changed from the original, simple homepage.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Check it out. It's actually pretty simple still, but with a few extra things. You can also drag everything around how you want it as well as turning different sections on or off.

iGoogle

Colezy

Registered Member
Yeah, it is alright i just prefer the simpler classic google. I noticed all you have to do is add /ig on the end of Google

Malificus

Likes snow
I hadn't even known about iGoogle before I read this

Hanzo_Hattori

For the Horde!
I don't see any difference in two sites of Google Ireland and just Google.com oO. Screen capplz?

Malificus

Likes snow
I don't see any difference in two sites of Google Ireland and just Google.com oO. Screen capplz?
check the top right of the page. There should be a link saying iGoogle

Hanzo_Hattori

For the Horde!
Oh right thanks!

And umm I have been seeing that for a few months now LMAO,Seen it the last time I was in school xD;;

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I like the iGoogle for movies and time/date, but mostly for movies. Plus I added a Quote of the Day thing, which is also nice to read every once in a while.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Eeeh, I dont like it, I prefer Classic Google. It has some neat features, but usually I'm just using google for searches and all the other stuff just clutters up the screen. It's useful occasionally, but for the most part I dont use it at all.