• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

No More Label Processing Fees on Ebay

CHrt46

Registered Member
I was surprised when Ebay got rid of charging the processing fees for using the check-out system. I use it, and am personally glad that that there are no more fees.

doubles2004

Registered Member
Hey thats great but I never saw It

Julie

Registered Member
It's for when you print a shipping label thru your transaction. Used to be they'd charge a $0.20 label processing fee...that's what they did away with. Still get hit with the $0.13 delivery confirmation fee though.
And the downfall for this new change? Used to be that every time I printed a shipping label my buyer would get an email with their tracking info & everything. Since the change on the label fee...no emails have been going out.
So now I'm constantly getting the "where's my stuff" emails from buyers cuz they never got their email! But supposedly PayPal is working on fixing this problem, just who knows how long it will take.

trees

Registered Member
I did not know this! Bout time to save some money, but they really do need to send out the emails to the buyers tho........ :mad:

CHrt46

Registered Member
I didn't know that the buyer didn't get the notice. At least the 13 cent delivery confirmation is better than paying 45 cents to the post office. The problem that I have with the delivery confirmation when done electronically, is that when I call the 800 number because items haven't been received(happens every Oct.), they say that they can't help me. PayPal can't help me either.

Julie

Registered Member
PayPal has it fixed now. The buyers are once again getting the email notification with the shipping/tracking info.