No more Johnny Nitro!!

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Vidic15, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

It's John Morrison.

I saw the article last night on WWE and forgot to post it. I am gonna search for it now..

Yes, Got it!! @ http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/news/johnmorrison

LOL!! Cookie Monster Punk!

2. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Man sometimes I wish the WWE would not rename their superstars because it gets rather pittyful at times.

IE going from Akio to Jimmy Wang Yang. Sad.

3. Vidic15

He'll always be Johnny Nitro to me.

4. andrew_bishop

He'll always be the assitant to Eric Bischoff from a few years ago before he got fired to me. Lord I'll never forget that.

5. Escobar

Escobar Guest

I was a bit..."disgusted" at first, but the bullshit about walking at 3 months, going straight to third grade, and bringing his basketball team back from a 30+ point defecit made me laugh, so I forgave them for it.

Though I must say, he did resemble Jim Morrison with that hair, so I guess it's mission accomplished.

6. andrew_bishop

Yeah what he says makes the storyline seem a bit funny but I still dislike the whole thing.

7. Omega

Omega Ω

It does not matter what he changes his damn name to he will still suck more then anyone I can think of at the time. I hate the new ecw and it should be shut down before it takes more lives.

8. Vidic15

I recon ECW doesn't get much attention these days. They should crap it. Fire the crap wrestlers and promote the others to either RAW and Smackdown..

9. andrew_bishop

They are making some small bucks off the promotion and they are trying to grow it. ECW is basically the minor leagues of the WWE because all the guys the WWE has that they can't have on a show is down there.

10. baller42590

baller42590 Guest

I hate the name change they should have kept it to Johnny Nitro.