Staff member
V.I.P.
WWE Women's Championship

(c) Beth Phoenix vs Candice Michelle

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think No Mercy will be so much better then Unforgiven. This time(well lets hope so) they won't have the same match for the three different brands.

Should be interesting to see who Jericho will be wrestling.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah let's do some guessing...

Orton vs Punk
Batista vs JBL
Kane vs Mysterio
Jericho vs ??? (Michaels?) Maybe Punk instead.
HHH vs Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy vs Mark Henry

just throwing shit out there

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Big Show vs Undertaker...good one, forgot about that.

I could see HHH facing either Hardy or MVP...could be either way.

I could see HHH facing either Hardy or MVP...could be either way.
It's tough for me picturing Jeff because he's a face, too. I mean, they COULD turn Triple H heel during this time if they decided to go with Hardy. From the possible conteners, I would say MVP.

Oh yeah, what happened to Umaga? I haven't seen him in awhile. >.>

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
[/font] It's tough for me picturing Jeff because he's a face, too. I mean, they COULD turn Triple H heel during this time if they decided to go with Hardy. From the possible conteners, I would say MVP.

Oh yeah, what happened to Umaga? I haven't seen him in awhile. >.>
Only reason I even mention Jeff Hardy is because after the scramble match WWE.com had an interview with HHH in which he says Hardy gained his total respect and anytime he wants a shot at the belt, he's got it.

Umaga tore his ACL a little while back...not sure for how much longer he'll be out of action.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh, now I see... Is that why WWE decided to let The Brain Kendrick and Shelton get a shot at the title because Umaga and Mr. Kennedy were both out?
Probably had something to do with it but I hope WWE put them in there to showcase them a little bit as well. Probably a combination of both, though.