• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

No longer numbering Wrestlemanias

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
What a stupid idea this is...

You're an idiot Vince...he doesn't want Mania to feel old...well guess what...it IS. It shows longevity. The NFL still friggin numbers stuff so why not WWE?

Thoughts? Am I the only one who hates this crap? haha

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Personally, I don't feel that outraged about it. Vince is probably the only one not referring to Wrestlemanias with the numbers now.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Personally, I don't feel that outraged about it. Vince is probably the only one not referring to Wrestlemanias with the numbers now.
And he's the only one that matters haha

I was shocked when AJ Styles was wearing something on SD that said Mania 33 on it. I was surprised he wasn't fired for it.

The reason I like the numbers is it helps me differentiate between all the Manias...if you clump them all together than it loses some luster.