• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games No Life

007 Vegita

man guys i will tell you one thing if you buy a game called "Final Fantays XI" your life is over...that game is so fricking addicting its not even funny. the game has so many features adn you get to design your own character. Man FFXI is like the new drug. LoL

S

SOAD2k8

007 Vegita said:
man guys i will tell you one thing if you buy a game called "Final Fantays XI" your life is over...that game is so fricking addicting its not even funny. the game has so many features adn you get to design your own character. Man FFXI is like the new drug. LoL
....Much like WoW. Most MMORPGs tend to do that to you, and that's why I stay away from them. Not because the aren't good games, but they are just too time consuming.

M

Masakado

lmao, yea I know what you mean. I have never actually played it myself, but a friend who has it, plays it like 24/7 lol. He's always talking about leveling up this and that, going to new cities and stuff, it gets annoying. lol.

007 Vegita

yeah i know thats all my friend talks about to....really pethetic. LoL

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I've been wanting to get FFXI. Instead however, I have WoW (not played on), Guild Wards (taking a break from), CoH/CoH, and EVE Online (taking a break from due to high price).

A

acidmix

I've recently been thinking about buying an xbox 360 and getting final fantasy 11 and trying it.