• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

No food network or hgtv!

Dragon

V.I.P.
Last night, I was trying to watch the food network and I realized that it was not in my program guide. I thought they may have moved the channels around so i did a search and couldn't find the channel. I googled it to see what was going on and I guess there was a contract dispute and that at&t u-verse was no longer carrying food network and Home and garden channels. Im gonna call at&t up and ask them for thanksgiving recipes since i can't watch the food network anymore. Oh well, time to switch cable providers.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I have Comcast and they took away the SyFy network in my particular market, it has pissed alot of people off and I am going to switch over to direct tv at the end of the year, because I am stuck with a stupid contract with cumcast until the end of the year.

Arathald

Registered Member
Last night, I was trying to watch the food network and I realized that it was not in my program guide. I thought they may have moved the channels around so i did a search and couldn't find the channel. I googled it to see what was going on and I guess there was a contract dispute and that at&t u-verse was no longer carrying food network and Home and garden channels. Im gonna call at&t up and ask them for thanksgiving recipes since i can't watch the food network anymore. Oh well, time to switch cable providers.
That makes me sad. Food Network in HD is the primary reason I have cable TV. Adult Swim is the secondary reason. Also good reasons are HGTV, Lifetime, and G4.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
That makes me sad. Food Network in HD is the primary reason I have cable TV. Adult Swim is the secondary reason. Also good reasons are HGTV, Lifetime, and G4.
:lol: You watch Lifetime...but anyways...Cumcast took away Cartoon Network (Adult Swim) in my market as well. :sigh:

Arathald

Registered Member
:lol: You watch Lifetime...
You don't!? :-o

I use netflix on demand to help fill in a lot of the gaps, but Adult Swim is irreplaceable. I think that having Adult Swim is a fundamental human right; you should call Comcast and complain.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
You don't!? :-o

I use netflix on demand to help fill in a lot of the gaps, but Adult Swim is irreplaceable. I think that having Adult Swim is a fundamental human right; you should call Comcast and complain.
:lol:
sometimes
:lol:, read the spoiler....:lol:

Kanji

Registered Member
I don't get any of those channels I just have basic cable through charter.
If I watch any tv its through Hulu