No deal yet, but Raiders, Russell 'making progress'

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Fresh, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I was listening to a sports show, and they were talking about Jarmarcus Russell, and they said that he told a close friend that he's going to sign a contract tonight with the Raiders. If he does sign tonight, I doubt he'll play anytime soon.

The Raiders still haven't name there Quarterback, if it's no Culpepper they're stupid.

3. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

idk why they havent signed JaMarcus yet, the Raiders are one of my local and favorite teams and im furious about this

4. Zanthrax54

Zanthrax54 Guest

I would have agreed with you earlier, but Josh Mcown looked pretty damn good on sunday!

They havn't signed him yet b.c. he's being a big millionaire baby! What ever happened to proving your worth? Nobody wants to work for what they get anymore! JR is hurting himself and his team right now and I personally can't stand the selfish son of a bitch and I hope Josh Mccown keeps it up and never lets go of the starting job!

:no:

5. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Odds are JaMarcus has a terrible season (if he even plays). I have a bad feeeling the Raiders will cave in to his demands, if he gets some play time he'll throw a couple intercetions and get sack 2 or 3 times and get lost on the bench somewhere. But then have a breakout season. This reminds me of the Yi situation in the NBA.