No deal yet, but Raiders, Russell 'making progress'

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was listening to a sports show, and they were talking about Jarmarcus Russell, and they said that he told a close friend that he's going to sign a contract tonight with the Raiders. If he does sign tonight, I doubt he'll play anytime soon.

The Raiders still haven't name there Quarterback, if it's no Culpepper they're stupid.

Z

Zanthrax54

I was listening to a sports show, and they were talking about Jarmarcus Russell, and they said that he told a close friend that he's going to sign a contract tonight with the Raiders. If he does sign tonight, I doubt he'll play anytime soon.

The Raiders still haven't name there Quarterback, if it's no Culpepper they're stupid.
I would have agreed with you earlier, but Josh Mcown looked pretty damn good on sunday!

idk why they havent signed JaMarcus yet, the Raiders are one of my local and favorite teams and im furious about this

They havn't signed him yet b.c. he's being a big millionaire baby! What ever happened to proving your worth? Nobody wants to work for what they get anymore! JR is hurting himself and his team right now and I personally can't stand the selfish son of a bitch and I hope Josh Mccown keeps it up and never lets go of the starting job!

:no:

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Odds are JaMarcus has a terrible season (if he even plays). I have a bad feeeling the Raiders will cave in to his demands, if he gets some play time he'll throw a couple intercetions and get sack 2 or 3 times and get lost on the bench somewhere. But then have a breakout season. This reminds me of the Yi situation in the NBA.