• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

[NLD] Q-Rich

F

FLIGHT 23

New wall, after you saw it drop a comment!

Holla

Blur

iPimp
ehmm....the bright flare on his body is way too much...and the text is really blurry or is it just me...bg is good

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
I was going to say the same thing about the flare on the body, and the text is lost with too much blending. Not bad...

Blur

iPimp
yea he must use the same one but change the color levels lol

F

FLIGHT 23

Blur said:
yea he must use the same one but change the color levels lol
lol, what are you sayin?

hahahahaha

Blur

iPimp
that a lot of your bgs look the same just color/grain variations..lol

but they are cool...just maybe switch up your style for some things it will help ya expand

B

Bio248

i think youd be better off trying a few more abstract things than focusing around using stocks. it could help you to learn a lot more a lot quicker. :)

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Pretty awesme stuff man. It seems a bunch of new members love to make gfx of b-ball. Thats tight.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I love your new wallpaper good job my friend I am really impress, and I am glad that these new members(cough cough, that I got here) are posting basketball walls and sigs keep them coming.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Baseball 10
G Baseball 28
F Art & Creative 6
F Art & Creative 4
F Art & Creative 7