Nite Clubs

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Would you be upset if you went to a nite club and find out that they can't play music because some idiot spilled beer on the dj equipment? Well that almost happend to me. I was at a nite club last night and the dj was putting me live on the radio air when a clumbsy me accidently knocked a bottle of beer over on the dj equipment and thank goodness my beer bottle wasn't full and the dj was able to play music for the party goers. I would really feel bad if they couldn't play music.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Would you be upset if you went to a nite club and find out that they can't play music because some idiot spilled beer on the dj equipment? Well that almost happend to me. I was at a nite club last night and the dj was putting me live on the radio air when a clumbsy me accidently knocked a bottle of beer over on the dj equipment and thank goodness my beer bottle wasn't full and the dj was able to play music for the party goers. I would really feel bad if they couldn't play music.

Yes I'd be upset. Club music makes a big difference to me. Sometimes my friends and I would hang out at a certain club just because of the music they play.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would be upset as well, and probably would just leave to go to another club. I love to dance and so does a lot of people. So like I mentioned I would just go somewhere else if they stopped playing music.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
This happened to a club i went to once...some idiot spilled their drink all over the equipment, sound system completely stopped working, causing the bar to close for afew nights. Turned out to be a patron from the bar across the road, wanting to shut them down to get the business for themselves...Anyway when the bar reopened, they had even better equipment, so it turned out backfiring completely

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Yeah, it would be a crap night out if the club wasnt able to play music! thats the whole point of it, aswell as the drinking lol
if this happend to me i would just go to another club