Nite Clubs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dragon, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Would you be upset if you went to a nite club and find out that they can't play music because some idiot spilled beer on the dj equipment? Well that almost happend to me. I was at a nite club last night and the dj was putting me live on the radio air when a clumbsy me accidently knocked a bottle of beer over on the dj equipment and thank goodness my beer bottle wasn't full and the dj was able to play music for the party goers. I would really feel bad if they couldn't play music.

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Yes I'd be upset. Club music makes a big difference to me. Sometimes my friends and I would hang out at a certain club just because of the music they play.

3. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

If the music did stop because of me and they can't get it back up, i Can be in one of those Southwest airlines commercial. lol

YouTube - Want to Get Away

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I would be upset as well, and probably would just leave to go to another club. I love to dance and so does a lot of people. So like I mentioned I would just go somewhere else if they stopped playing music.

5. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I would just ask for my cover charge back and go to another club.

6. burgundy45

burgundy45 New Member

this seems interesting in the sense that this wouldnt happen i suppose

7. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

This happened to a club i went to once...some idiot spilled their drink all over the equipment, sound system completely stopped working, causing the bar to close for afew nights. Turned out to be a patron from the bar across the road, wanting to shut them down to get the business for themselves...Anyway when the bar reopened, they had even better equipment, so it turned out backfiring completely

8. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I don't go to night clubs very often but when I do I expect there to be some club music playing that I can rock off to.

9. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

What club were you at? Im assuming a Cleveland club?

10. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Yeah, it would be a crap night out if the club wasnt able to play music! thats the whole point of it, aswell as the drinking lol
    if this happend to me i would just go to another club