Nipple piercings

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hiei, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

What are your thoughts?

I used to have mine done, but due to certain circumstances I had to take them out and they healed literally overnight. I'm considering getting them redone, but I don't know how well they'll take with the scar tissue or even how much that'll hurt.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I don't have them and I'm not uptight if other people do. If I had a wife I would demand that she takes them out. I don't want her wearing anything sharp or shiny. =P

3. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I can understand why you wouldn't want anything sharp, but why not shiny?

Also, nipple rings aren't sharp.

4. Mrs_Mike_Patton

Mrs_Mike_Patton Registered Member

:confused:

I've thought for a long time about getting mine done, not sure why I haven't, just never got around to it I guess. Maybe one day...

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

lol - I stand by what I say. If other people do it I wouldn't care since I wouldn't be touching them. If my wife had them... >.<; that's different. I might be touching her and I don't want my hand to slip up and accident cause an accident or even pulling it off!

Even her ears are a bit risky...

...or I'm just overprotective. =P

6. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

I'm with viLKy on this one.

I think the idea is pretty unattractive.

A while back, I had a friend that had one --> He was horsing around with some friends, and I guess it got caught in someone's hair, or something...

Split right in two.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2008
  7. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I say do it. Hurts like a bitch when it's getting done and it's sore for a few days, but overall, it's worth it. Becomes more sensitive and people that like them really like them.

Naysayers, that's your choice. And as for them ripping out, from what I've seen, you need a good amount of pull to rip them out. I know mine could support a good amount of tug.

8. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

No thanks. I would never get my nipples pierced. And I don't think it's particularly attractive on females either.

9. Mrs_Mike_Patton

Mrs_Mike_Patton Registered Member

Main reason I want it done, probably also the main reason I haven't....I'd probably explode! :D

10. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

The place that I went asked if I wanted any numbing spray to help, and I figured I could just man it out. I don't know about where you live, but it's probably there, too. If not, oh well.

But like I said, the sensitivity more than makes up for it. Just make sure you take care of them the first two weeks or so and they'll serve you well. But it can take up to six months for them to completely heal around the rings.