• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo Nintendo's 9 Holiday Bundles

dDave

V.I.P.
I knew Nintendo was looking into getting some more bundles out there but I had no idea they had worked their way all the way up to 9.

Nintendo's 9 Different Holiday Hardware Bundles - IGN

I actually already have the Windwaker Wii U Bundle, I got it on day one (still no regrets on that one).

The two that I am interested in are the gold 3DS XL and the silver 3DS XL. I know I want to get A Link Between Worlds eventually but I think I'd rather have a physical copy of the game. I am, admittedly, a secret Mario RPG fan though, so the other bundle holds some interest for me as well.

I might just get a standard 3DS XL (in Blue, Black, or Red) just because I'm not always into the special artwork and all that.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
To be honest I think the Wii Mini is the only good deal there. I still think 300 is far too much for this system considering what it currently has to offer.