GameBoy Advance Nintendogs for GBA

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by ltk9492, Dec 10, 2005.

1. ltk9492

ltk9492 Registered Member

WOW, this looks like crap. seriously, its horrible. This is for parents who can't afford or are too cheap to get a ds for the kids. Seriously, the thing that made nintendogs great was the touchscreen. You can't use a feature like that for GBA. Hers a link to the reviews:

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/256907.asp

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I don't see anything wrong with it. Not everyone wants to buy a new handheld every two years. It's good that Nintendo gives people the opportunity to play the game without having to buy a DS.

3. Gamechamp

Gamechamp Registered Member

I think it's just a scam. I mean, come on! The same game on the previous version of the system? What the heck? It's like Tony Hawk's American Wasteland being on the 360 and previous systems.

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I thought Nintendo said DS wasn't supposed to replace GBA, but instead offer a new alternative.

5. Gamechamp

Gamechamp Registered Member

Well, yes, but it still doesn't change the fact that it's superior. I mean, it plays GBA games! When it does, it becomes obvious that it's superior. Not to mention the 3D.

6. Joshua

Joshua New Member

I didn't even know there was a sequel! How crap does it look?:D

7. Jak_It_Up

Jak_It_Up Registered Member

hey! ltk9492, you've got a dead link up at the top. you might want to try another site. also i looked through that site and it didn't have Nintendogs for the Gameboy Advance, only for the DS.

8. Spinlock

Spinlock Registered Member

Considering that that link is almost 8 months old as of this post, I'm not surprised that it's dead.