GameBoy Advance Nintendogs for GBA

ltk9492

Registered Member
WOW, this looks like crap. seriously, its horrible. This is for parents who can't afford or are too cheap to get a ds for the kids. Seriously, the thing that made nintendogs great was the touchscreen. You can't use a feature like that for GBA. Hers a link to the reviews:

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/256907.asp

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I don't see anything wrong with it. Not everyone wants to buy a new handheld every two years. It's good that Nintendo gives people the opportunity to play the game without having to buy a DS.

Gamechamp

Registered Member
I think it's just a scam. I mean, come on! The same game on the previous version of the system? What the heck? It's like Tony Hawk's American Wasteland being on the 360 and previous systems.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Gamechamp said:
I think it's just a scam. I mean, come on! The same game on the previous version of the system? What the heck? It's like Tony Hawk's American Wasteland being on the 360 and previous systems.
I thought Nintendo said DS wasn't supposed to replace GBA, but instead offer a new alternative.

Gamechamp

Registered Member
Well, yes, but it still doesn't change the fact that it's superior. I mean, it plays GBA games! When it does, it becomes obvious that it's superior. Not to mention the 3D.

Jak_It_Up

Registered Member
hey! ltk9492, you've got a dead link up at the top. you might want to try another site. also i looked through that site and it didn't have Nintendogs for the Gameboy Advance, only for the DS.