Nintendo Nintendo Wii Breaking news: November 19th release for $250

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Merc, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Source: gamespot.com

Yes! My dreams are closer to reality than I thought!

:D

2. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

That is so Awesome. I want a Wii bad now.

3. Mecha

Mecha Guest

The might of your technological monstrosity is nothing compared to the power of the Force.

~Mecha

4. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

O am pretty sure that that isnt right lemme go check something and I will post back if I find what I am looking for

I went to various other sites (some official some not) and the general concencus is that it will be between 175$ and 200$ and still nobody is completely sure about its release but I would love to know the New York Times's source

5. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

6. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

My feelings can be summed up with one word: WOOT!

7. Kyle91892

Kyle91892 Guest

I can't wait to try it, maybe i'll buy one if i like it that much =\ but not the biggest nintendo fan, i like ps2 for all the better series' they have over nintendo

8. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

The part that pisses me off is that the Wii Controller is going to be $39.99 and it dosen't come with a nunchuck controller attachment, the nunchuck controller attachments are going to be $19.99 so your looking at $60 for a completely second controller. The nunchuck controller almost seems like a neccesity on alot of games. =/

I'll definately being picking this up the first day its out as well as a couple controllers, should be a good drunk party night gaming day.

9. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

I am so unbelievebly pumped. Now that we have a release date we can preorder and that is the first step to getting it and I really want this system. I still wish it was called the revolution but I will tolerate it because its gonna be sooo much fun. I cannot wait till november because so many good things are happening then!!

10. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah well 360 controllers are 50 and the games 60. Wii controllers (assuming you buy both) are 60 and games 50. In other words, the Wii will be cheaper to have and enjoy. Not to mention, games are technically as low as 10 because of the downloadable content.