• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NES Nintendo Quiz

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Nintendo Quiz

I got 340/600. Some of the questions are really hard. I've never even heard of some of the games.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I only got 270, that makes me sad.

Gamechamp

Registered Member
330/600

Don't worry, it's made to trick you. I was doing good in the beginning, then they threw in a bunch of stuff I had no idea about. How the heck am I supposed to memorize the exact year some obscure game game out?

Though, I checked again after playing, and you get the same questions every time. It'd be cooler if there was a gigantic database of questions randomly selected.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
I think part of the difficulty is the music. Made me feel like the time was going to be up or something was going to close on me when I was trying to answer the question. Frikkin nerve racking. I probably rushed to several responses because of it.

Julie

Registered Member
300/600. Pretty average, I guess. There were some hard ones on there that I had no clue what the answer was.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I only has 340...

Some of those were tough, some I completly guessed, and there was at least 1 I knew I had right, but got wrong?

Nice little site though