• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo Power 200 Issue Aniversy

GlodenBob788

Registered Member
Nintendo Celerbrates its 200th issue anniversy!from the start of NIntendo till 2006!It is the greatest thing to happen since canned soup!okay I got this out of the magazine

"SuperMario64 might have paved the way for 3-D gaming,but it was Goldeneye 007 that drove a big freakin' tank right down the middle of it"

It is really funny and cool,200 issues!

My first issue was the one for SuperMarioKart, Great game.

:D

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
I thought the cover of the 200th issue totally sucked ass. I mentioned this in the other thread about nintendo power. It was a real big letdown for such a big anniversary. In fact, I can't even decide what was a bigger letdown in recent years... NP issue 200 or Wrestlemania 20. OOO!!! New poll idea! .... nah.. too obscure an idea. :-/

Absolute

Registered Member
Nintendo Celerbrates its 200th issue anniversy!from the start of NIntendo till 2006!
Are you saying it talks about their history from the start till now? I havent bought an NP in years.. not since the early N64 days when I was subscribed. Do they still have a pic on the side of the magazine?