• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wii Nintendo Needs To Get Their Act Together.

dDave

V.I.P.
The only problem is that Nintendo would not be goign with Rareware because there are different people running it then back when 64 was released, it would almost be worth it for Nintendo to make it themselves if they can't find someone who can make a DK game like Rareware used to.

When I said Donkey Kong Country Wii I did not mean side scrolling because that would be no fun at all on the wii I definitely did mean the DK 64 style of a game but I can't think of where it would take place since they already used DK island for 64.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Rareware will never make another Nintendo game unless Nintendo buys the development company from Microsoft. It's a shame, because I always felt that Rare made the best DK games and some of the best first person shooters I've ever played.

dDave

V.I.P.
Yeah I know what you mean, I haven't liked any Donkey Kong games after Donkey Kong 64 they have been seriously lacking the great atmosphere of a DK game. I don't remember seeing any first person shooters for gamecube at all.

Buying rareware would be a good idea for Nintendo because they know that Rareware games were some of the best sellers of all time for Nintendo. Of course they don't need to buy Rareware at all. All they have to do is hire the guys that used to run rareware and call it something different and they can save millions.

I would love to see some N64 rareware style games come out for the wii.

neum985

I pwn noobs
Man i remeber how much fun it was growing up. The only reason i looked forward to going over my gradma's house was because she had a SNES with all the donkey kong games. Its still the reason why i visit hehe