• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

3ds Nintendo DS what, when, where?

dDave

V.I.P.
Well the Nintendo DS is nintendo's current portable gaming system.

1. How Often do you play it?
2. Where do you bring it with you?
3. What games do you play?

1. I probably play mine on average about 3 times a month but it's for decently long periods of time, I always keep that thing charged.

2. I always bring it on long day trips, and all other types of trips that I go on all the time, it's great entertainment for the car.

3. For me it can range from Donkey Kong Country (GBA), to Zelda A Link To The Past (GBA), to Super Mario 64 (DS) or maybe even a little bit of Sonic Rush (DS) all of them are awesome games.

So what does everyone else do?

barbiegirl14

Registered Member
Hmmm. A couple months ago, I bought one of these. I didn't know if I wanted the DS or the PSP. I got the DS. It was pretty fun at 1st. I got some of those brain games, and then pokemon!!

never anymore

nowhere anymore

pokemon!

Then I took it to my friends house and she had this little sister. I let her little sister play pokemon on my DS, and she fell in LOVE with it. Like it was like the best thing that ever happened to her it seemd like lol.

I didn't really have much fun with my DS, so I decided she would get alot more happiness out of it then if i ever did. So I gave it to her, and bought a PSP.

love my psp :D

missingno

Registered Member
I play at least once a week, usually Pokémon Diamond, since I no longer have the majority of my games. I need more games.

And I usually play GBA on my GBA SP, since I'm playing that more due to Game Boy/Game Boy Color games.

viLky

ykLiv
Once every year? :lol: - I've just been playing console games more.

I just play it at home. I'm not the type of person to bring it out in public. It seems like a "Look at me, I'm ignoring you and playing this game. Haha" sort of thing.

Puzzle games: Fruit Fall, some mirror rainbow game... Ugh... I want to get Tetris DS, but the price is sooo high! I went on Amazon and see it being sold for $90.00. That's too much for my blood. >.<;

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
1. Everyday
2. Most places
3. Advance Wars Dual Strike, Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow, Fire Emblem (GBA), Final Fantasy IV

Stalking_Night

Registered Member
Everyday, even when im online...
Most places
Pokemon Saphire (GBA), MArio Kart, FF III

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
Rarely anymore.

Trips. I'll only bring it elsewhere if I have a new game.

Essentially Pokemon Diamond and Animal Crossing: Wild World. Although I don't play either very much anymore.

Malificus

Likes snow
Occasionally?

Just about anywhere

Pokemon Diamond pretty much

Turbo

Registered Member
i play mine practically everyday, just been playing Pokemon Pearl. I really need more games more it.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
When ever I can?

Just about anywhere, you never know when you will have a bit of time to kill. My older son brings his too (so we can battle)

Custom Robo
NANOSTRAY
Transformers
Tetris

Hell I will give just about any game a try if it is fun and I can play against or with my son.