• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo Nintendo Anthology Artwork

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just came across this on deviantart. What do you think? Can you see any blatant oversights or did this guy pretty much nail it?

Nintendo Anthology by ~Lwiis64 on deviantART

Full Size Image Here (6601 x 2362)

I'm sure some ultra nerd/fanboy out there is already planning his sleeve after seeing this. :lol:

Last edited:

Taliesin

Registered Member
That is one awesome piece of art, but I honestly wouldn't know if the artist would have left anybody out. There's been so many characters over Nintendo's many years that I wouldn't be surprised if someone had been left out.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
He could have done Banjo Kazooie better. I see Banjo, but I am having trouble seeing Kazooie sticking out of his backpack :S

dDave

V.I.P.
Considering just how many characters there are in Zelda Windwaker alone I'm sure he missed quite a few characters. :lol: Unless he was only doing it for main characters. But I don't think so. Obviously there are quite a few Pokemon missing as well.

I also don't see the Jet Force anywhere.

There are also several Donkey Kong characters missing.

Last edited:

SuiGeneris

blue 3
I've found my new tatoo O.O!!!

Lol Brix.

Anyway very cool. I'm sure as some of you have said there would be a few missed characters, but I really want htis as a poster on my wall!