Nintendo 64 Nintendo 64 Revival

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by dDave, Jun 3, 2009.

1. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Well the other day I was kind of bored so I sat down to play some N64 for the first time in probably 3 months, I haven't really played much in the pasta 6 months.

I'm sitting there playing Perfect Dark realizing that I had really been missing out on all of the fun, now I have found myself playing Perfect Dark and Jet Force Gemini a lot, I've also thrown in a little bit of Banjo Kazooie, I guess that I forgot how much I loved N64. I suddenly feel motivated to beat all of the games that I never beat, and they're all made by Rareware.:)

Has anybody else revived their N64 or does it mostly just sit and collect dust?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2009

2. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I haven't touched my N64 since I got the 360 around Christmas. I still have tons of games I have yet played on the 360, so I don't see myself picking up the 64 again anytime soon.

3. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

My N64 sadly is collecting more than just dust, it's collecting heap and waste.

It broke on me a while back, now all I do for my gaming pleasures is play with my XBOX.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Aye, I find myself going back to old contoles to play some of the classic. Right now, (ever since I quit a MMORPG a couple months back) I been playing Secret of Mana (for SNES). It's a nice change of pace, and fun to boot. Repeating the adventure over again and seeing things I missed the first and second time I played through.

I have a horrible memory, so it's basically like a new game to me anyways. =P

5. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I can be like that sometimes so I'll play older games, I find that I tend to like older games a lot more than newer ones almost all the time, it's weird I guess I just have a thing for older games.

I'm a diehard N64 fan for sure.

6. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

My N64 is hooked up and it is used for Mario Kart quite a bit actually.

7. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

I played mine alot when my xbox got the red ring. I got farther in Ocarina Of Time then I ever have.

8. Sephiroth_Masamune

Sephiroth_Masamune l 7SIN Sasori l

Psh, screw a revival. I'm the kind of guy that won't let that machine even decide to collect dust. I love that system. It had some of my favorite games ever on it. Some good times as well...

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    Excitebike 64
    Resident Evil 2
    Banjo-Kazooie
    Banjo-Tooie

Psh...own em all too =P

9. Dekzper

Dekzper Registered Member

I started out on N64 but never really got good at it before game cube. The game cube was okay, especially the mem cards, but I didn't see how Legend of Zelda, Midnight Princess was suppose to be more fun than the earlier Zelda games. After I wore out my second game cube, I decided to go back to my N64. I've beaten OoT & Majora's but they're still fun to play, anyway, and there's so many other games too! Even with wii, think I'll never let go of my N64!