NINnerd under the microscope

Discussion in 'Under the Microscope' started by CaptainObvious, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

How hot is it in your part of Texas right now?

What are some of your other favorite bands?

What typical "Texas" traits do you have?

Last edited: Jul 30, 2009

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Would you rather: Have been born with twelve toes OR get to meet NIN again?

Can you drive a car? If so, what kind do you own?

Have you ever lived on a farm, or wanted to?

Do you have any vegan friends?

3. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

If you were required to wear the hat of your choice for some arbitrary event, what style would it be?

What's the longest you've ever gone without sleep?

If I say "window breaking," what's the first story that comes to your mind?

4. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

Does "fucking hot" mean anything? Haha. We've had some rain which has lowered the highs to the 90s. Before that, we had highs of 105 or so everyday.

I like Garbage, Tori Amos, Tool, old Green Day, old Dave Matthews Band, Metallica (going through a non-Metallica phase right now, though), Audioslave was good while they lasted, and more.

The only thing about me that is Texan (if it even is) is that I tend to feel claustrophobic when I'm in a mountainous area. I like to be able to see for as far as my eye can see. Also, I just visited my dad in Missouri, and I realized I get kinda nauseous on hilly roads.
    ------
    Um, meet NIN again. I think you messed up your question. LOL! :lol:

Yes, I drive a Mazda 3, 5-door (which I just wrecked, actually).

No I have not, and no I do not. Too much responsibility. I'd like a place in the country, but not a farm.

One vegan friend and one vegetarian friend.
    ------
    It would honestly depend on the event. Something casual? If it's hot outside, then I guess a straw sun hat. If it's cold outside, it would be a beanie type thing with ear flaps.

About a day.

Wrecking my car last week. Even though no windows broke, I think of that.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
  5. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

:rotfl:

Trust me to miss out the most important word of the question.

Now I have to ask you another haha.

What's the worst/most embarrassing hairstyle you've ever had throughout your life?

6. NINnerd

Haha, it's ok.

I would say my bowl cut from when I was a little kid (about 10 years old). My best friend Marie and I both got the same haircut at the same time (we both previously had super long hair). Years later, we looked at the pics of us from then, and I said, "Well, I looked like a little gay boy and you looked like a big dyke!"* LOL! I even have a picture. I'm the one in the back.

[​IMG]

*Please note that we are very open-minded, liberal people, and didn't mean this in a bad way. We are just very casual. :)

7. browneyes106

browneyes106 Registered Member

Do you have close friends to relatives that you look up to?

What is your favorite candy?

What would you do if you knew you were going to die tomorrow?

8. NINnerd

My Nan. She is my mom's adoptive mother, and she raised me with my mom when I was born. I love her more than anyone. :love:

My favorite candy is anything chewy and sour. Like Sour Straws, or sour Jellybeans. :)

If I found out, I would start bawling uncontrolably, then I would make sure to tell everyone everything I want to tell them. Then I would set up everything for when I go (a verbal will).

9. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?

What is your favorite soda?

How many pickled peppers did Peter Piper pick?

10. NINnerd

Wow, that is a hard one. Probably When Harry Met Sally. I can watch that over and over again.

I like a lot of sodas. Probably fruit punch soda.

Duh. Nine! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.