• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox Brand Ninja Gaiden?

Vegito728

Registered Member
Who here has played this game? I absolutely love this game. The weapons are awesome and so are the bosses. I think the game is a little bit to hard but that just makes me want to play it even more. All in all I think it's a fantastic game and I can't wait till number 2.

L

LostForever

it's cool. i watched my brother played it, but i have never played it.

A

Amethyst_Shinobi_0

I have the game and Master Ninja has to be one of the toughest things I have even done. It makes you frustrated at times but its will worth finishing. The only thing that I think they could of done better is make it longer cause I thought it was somewhat short. I agree with you guys also for another Ninja Gaiden. I execpt much harder bosses and enemys to come in that one.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Excellent game. I actually was proud of myself when i beat this game. I put so much effort into it.

However also what i did was re-enter rooms where enemies would reappeared and i maxed out all my weapon upgrades about 2/3rds into the game.

Anyone Play Ninja Gaiden Black? I heard it was just a way harder version of the original game (fighting 2 or multiple bosses but going through the same levels)

However none of the new content came unless you had beaten the original Ninja Gaiden. So if you popped the disc in it would just be the original game.

L

l33t357

Ninja Gaiden was sweet... I never have had the time to go back and beat it though... I forgot where I left off

L

Lebron James

Ninja Gaiden is one of my fav xbox games. I liked how it was hard, it had alot of weapons and was a pretty game to look at. I can't wait for #2 in the series....

C

Cocca

The game is awesome in every way, graphics, gameplay, etc. The only thing is that sometimes it was hard enough where it would get frusterating.