3ds Ninja Gaiden "Dragon Sword"

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all.

I was wondering if any one has Downloaded the trial version of Ninja Gaiden "Dragon Sword" game at your local store?

I just did today and WOW!
This game looks Killer and it plays in the most unique way. You hold the DS Sideways and use the touch screen to move and fight with.

The graphics are Awesome and the response to the touch screen is impressive.

I want this game! It's on my hit list now.

So all you DS action fighter fans go and give this one a try and tell us what you think.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I have to get this game!
I've been playing the Demo over and over again. I'm hooked!
I wish the Demo was a bit longer, just as you get into playing the game it the demo is over and you are back at the start select screen.

The game is awesome! When is the in-store date Samus? I want this one the day it comes out.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I got this game on the 25th and haven't put it down...I can't stop playing it..

This game is so kick ass. When you think you have mastered the game play it on the Hard setting and prepare to get your butt whipped.

There is so much about this game that rocks from the graphics to the sound and the game play. I give this game 5 stars stars!!! You got to try this one!

This has to be one of the best DS Games of all time.

Try this game and you won't be dissapointed..You will run out and buy your own copy..Trust me..

Turbo

Registered Member
hows the controls, i bought phantom hourglass because of the stylus control since i can't use my left hand to play ds games. my disability limits my lifting so i play my ds on a table and can only use my right hand. is it all stylus like phantom hourglass?