Movies Ninja Assasin

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Has anyone seen the trailer for this new martial arts movie? It looks so awesome, by the trailer it seems like there's tons of action and a lot of cool martial arts techniques. The two things that I'm afraid of is that I hope all the cool scenes in the trailer aren't the only good things from the movie(I doubt it) also from the trailer it seems like the movie is all in the dark, I hope that's not the case because it's not that fun watching a movie when all the scenes were made in the dark.

Wade8813

Registered Member
It looks pretty awesome.

When you're dealing with Ninjas/assassins, you expect a lot of the movie to be filmed at night. That's when they usually operate.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Most of the storylines in martial arts movies aren't all that great, but I honestly don't think people care, they just want to see the action.

For example, the storyline for Ong Bak was god awful, so was the acting but the action scenes were simply amazing.

Wow, I must be in the minority because I thought this looked retarded. The trailer was corny and boring and the title is even stupid. Count me out. Ha.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I can't imagine the plot being great at all. I actually don't even expect a plot. Maybe just a vague goal.

The action better make up for it, but I'm still watching this one online.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am mad that I haven't seen this movie yet, it looks amazing. One of my friends saw the movie and he told me it was epic and filled with fun and exciting and sick martial arts moves.

Here's a sick trailer if you haven't seen it.