Movies Ninja Assasin

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Has anyone seen the trailer for this new martial arts movie? It looks so awesome, by the trailer it seems like there's tons of action and a lot of cool martial arts techniques. The two things that I'm afraid of is that I hope all the cool scenes in the trailer aren't the only good things from the movie(I doubt it) also from the trailer it seems like the movie is all in the dark, I hope that's not the case because it's not that fun watching a movie when all the scenes were made in the dark.

2. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Honestly, this looks like such a fun hoaky martial arts movie, I'm excited to go see it!

AnitaKnapp likes this.
  3. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

The trailer looks epic as hell....can't wait for it to come out.

I wish I could do the things that they do.

4. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

It looks pretty awesome.

When you're dealing with Ninjas/assassins, you expect a lot of the movie to be filmed at night. That's when they usually operate.

5. Shooting_Palanx

Story is a little cliched but hell the action probably makes up for it...

6. Babe_Ruth

Most of the storylines in martial arts movies aren't all that great, but I honestly don't think people care, they just want to see the action.

For example, the storyline for Ong Bak was god awful, so was the acting but the action scenes were simply amazing.

7. Shooting_Palanx

OMG!

ONG BAK JUST REEEKS OF EPICNESS!

I loved that movie, good god the things that Tony Jaa could do was simply phenomenal.

8. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Wow, I must be in the minority because I thought this looked retarded. The trailer was corny and boring and the title is even stupid. Count me out. Ha.

9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I can't imagine the plot being great at all. I actually don't even expect a plot. Maybe just a vague goal.

The action better make up for it, but I'm still watching this one online.

10. Babe_Ruth

I am mad that I haven't seen this movie yet, it looks amazing. One of my friends saw the movie and he told me it was epic and filled with fun and exciting and sick martial arts moves.

Here's a sick trailer if you haven't seen it.