Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts

Discussion in 'Music' started by Altanzitarron, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Ok this is an album that completely flew under my radar, I quite like a lot of Nine Inch Nails stuff and this album is really interesting. The album itself basically consists of four EP's with instrumental songs that have no track names. They are just numbered and each has it's own piece of album artwork.
    I don't really know what to say about it, from what I've heared so far there is some nice listening. The lack of any vocals can make it hard to focus on any particular track but there are some good beats. Presumably it follows on from their previous concept album Year Zero and theres bound to be more to it than meets the eye. It seems Trents taken a hint from radiohead in the way this album is sold too. The very first EP out of the four that make up the album is completely free to download from his official site. There are different price options of how to get the rest of the stuff.
    You can read more about the details here; Ghosts I–IV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

I did the free download about two weeks ago (I believe the day it came out), and it's a mix.

1) It's more minimalist than anything he's previously done, including Year Zero.
    2) It's a lot slower in general
    3) It's not industrial
    4) It's not particularly good unless you want space-out music

2.5/5 stars

3. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

I found the first one a bit boring too. I'm just getting onto the fourth disc and it's been a bit more upbeat since about disc three.