• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Nikita

Impact

V.I.P.
I think i'm a good couple weeks behind because they're showing them behind here. I think it starts up again next week but i'm thinking i'll find somewhere online to stream them. Anyone know a website I can stream from that will work in the UK?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I don't stream. I use eztv.it just like with Glee and all other current shows I'm following.

Impact

V.I.P.
What's the general premise of this show? Is she a spy?
So basically there is a covert black ops group known as Division, that take in criminals who have no ties to the world, and train them to do their dirty work. Nikita was one of them, until Division killed the guy she loved. Ever since then she's been working to take them down, with the help of a girl she put on the inside. And that's pretty much where the show starts. So, I guess she kinda is a spy.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Yeah, she's one of the best agents of the Division so she's well trained and knows how they work thus they have a difficult time trying to stop her using their less skilled ops people.

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
I usually download it through torrents.

Impact

V.I.P.
Bumping for Crouton.

I'm so far behind on this show. It went on break before Christmas here and I haven't seen it start up again. Think i'm going to have to download

Last edited:

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I've been downloading every ep from day one. I have episode 1-16 on my computer and am now waiting until this little hiatus is over for the rest of them.

Nikita is the only show for a while where I have been constantly so impressed with each new episode. I ALWAYS end up on the end of my seat watching this show, and it seems to just get better and better each week which amazes me. I honestly don't think there's been a bad ep yet.

Thanks for the bump Lauren!

Impact

V.I.P.
It does seem to just get better and better. I think i've seen up to episode 8, maybe 9 and it hasn't failed to keep me entertained. I know i'm probably way behind on any story lines, but I want to know if anything happens between Michael and Nikita...or even Michael and Alex, pretty sure there was slight chemistry there?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Hmm, I'm not sure how I can tell you this without giving you spoilers.

I'm pretty sure the chemistry between Alex and Michael has been written out, but it's still quite prominent between Michael and Nikita, and was especially strong in an episode where they had to work together to save Alex.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Crypticshock Hockey 0