• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Nikita

Impact

V.I.P.
I know ysabel and myself watch this show, but are there any other GFers that enjoy it?

Basically it's about a secret government agency that takes people out of jail and trains them to be assassins. One agent went rogue and is trying to get back at them with the help of an inside recruit.

I've only watched up to episode 3 so far, and I absolutely love it. Definitely one of my favourite new shows.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I'm up to date til episode 8. I just watched it this morning :lol:. The show is good and I really like where it's going so far. I told Bizzy to watch it coz I think he'll like it too (even if just to look at the sexy girl).

Impact

V.I.P.
I'm up to ep.5 now and it was my favourite so far.

Not sure we need spoilers, but i'll use them anyway

I found it interesting that Nikita stopped Owen from shooting Percy. I'm really intrigued to find out if he sticks as her ally or not.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Yep, i love that episode. I was a bit disappointed with the stopping too, but I guess if she didn't, the show will be over. :lol:

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
This is a new series and 11 episodes have released till now. I've heard it's the remake of an old series called Nikita La Femme. It's amazing. I've liked every single episode that has released so far.

twilitezone911

Registered Member
" la femme nikita " is the correct title of the tv show, that was brilliant. the creators of this old version, their next tv project, you heard of it , "24." " nikita ", i watched 3 episodes, i thought who's care ? the storyline was fair, but weak, the cast was miscasted, i stopped watched it, i don't missed at all !

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I merged your thread, fractal, to this existing one.

I am updated with Nikita and it's really been good so far. Can't wait for the series return this week, I think.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I forgot about this show, how many episodes have I missed?

I already try to keep track of a few series, so it might be one too many lol, but I'd like to hear more about it.
------
aaaand earlier in the thread someone said 11, sorry, I missed that.

Last edited:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
It's 13 now. :lol:

They had a late break for Christmas unlike other series.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Crypticshock Hockey 0