• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nihao

S

shi_amai

Hello everyone. Well, obviously I'm new. I'll keep it short. I love writing and drawing, and pyschology interests me a lot. I like anime and manga, and my favorites Hana Kimi, Fushigi Yuugi, Sailor Moon, Azumanga Daioh, Chobits, Full Moon Wo Sagashite, Peach Girl, Chrno Crusade, and INVU, among others. And I loooove animals, especially foxes and cats. ^_^

Vegito728

Registered Member
Hello and welcome to the boards. Have fun and stay active. Also thanks for joining.;)

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Hello, hello! Hope you enjoy your time here. Writing and psychology, eh? Personal favorites of mine, with anime lesser so. Hope to see you in Literature and Mature Discussion.

Kaz

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Welcome! Please enjoy yourself and remember, we're pretty laid back even though it may not seem so . . . so basically, have a good time!

PS: I can barely read your writing :(

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I had to highlight the text to see what it says

She's chinnese..I can see that
Anyways

Welcome to Fusion Central,

Have a great time here and enjoy your stay and hope to see you active in MD, Sports..GFX...Anime..ETC

Check out the arcade and try to get some highscores

I loooove animals, especially foxes and cats. ^_^
You wouldnt want to play the KITTEN CANNON....It shoots the cat out of the cannon and I hold that score

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Foxes are awesome, hardly ever see them though. I'm also interested in Psych, and hopefully your interest there will mean you make posts that other people will be able to readily understand. Speaking of which, I'm gonna request that you change your font color to something more easily readable lol... Anyways, Welcome to FC, where the clouds are blue and the sky is white!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums, I am very glad you've decided to join these forums, and I am hopeful that you'll become an active member here at Fusion Central. Enjoy yourself and stay active.