Nightsurfer

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by AngelsPeak, Jun 17, 2008.

1. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I love the new avatar, but explain the signature.

If you're dead, how do you see life more clearly? (remember, you asked for it):)

2. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Your point?:rolleyes:

4. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

It's Ex, he does not have one.

I think his new av/sig is creepy. It gives me the shivers (which is why I'm sure you like it).

5. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Easy, in most religions (not All) you have a reflecting period to judge weather you were just in your life and lived it to the best you could, or if were you were waste of human skin (Judgment Day) and go on to hell (if you believe in it) for the way you led your life.

After flatlining for 4 minutes the last time I was in the hospital, it kind of changed the way I see things in life and feel about the after life.

Kind of like the saying "hind sight is always 20/20."

It also happened to be a kick ass line that a ghost of a corrupt cop used in a movie, talking about his life and where it went wrong.

Does that clear it up for you?

Last edited: Jun 17, 2008
  6. Zachary

Zachary ,,l,, //_- ,,l,,

creepy... nice work

7. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Not really. I think dead is dead, so I don't see how I'll see life more clearly once I'm gone.
    Now, if you were to say 'life becomes clear when you're dying' I'd buy that.
    What's the avvy pic from?

8. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

Hey!

9. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

That avatar is the Joker from the popular fanmade film "Batman Dead End". Surfer is a HUGE fan of that joker. I think he put that up to spite me and Cons lol!

10. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

It's taken form "Batman Dead End" it is an enhanced version of the jokers face.

In my belief you have see your life (kind of like a movie) and you are judged for what they saw and felt was in your heart at the time of your actions. So you get a flashback showing of your life's greatest and worst and then they weigh the two to get the outcome of your life and merits, and to deem if you go on to a better place or to a bad place for the rest of your after life.
    ------
    Yep you got it..This is the real Joker..I like him the best out of all of the Bat movies and fan clips

Last edited: Jun 17, 2008