Nightsurfer Under the Microscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Night you are on the lab table now. Time to see what you are all about. :)

1. Nightcrawler or Silver Surfer? (I assume your name is taken partially from both?)

2. If you were a food, what would you be?

3. If you were a word, which word would you be?

4. Favorite Comic book? (Story wise, not based on value. Which number specifically?)

5. What took you so long to get your UTM request in? :D

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi ya.

Well... while the Silver surfer is one of my favorite comics and the Nightcrawler is cool as hell, my name actually comes from the fact that I surf at night.

If I were a food I would be a Red vine.. Cause we all love red vines and we all have happy flashbacks when we eat them.

Bonkers

Only one!! Comics are like lays chips, you can't have just one. But if I have to choose then I would have to say G.I Joe Transformers crossover BY : Dreamwave comics.
Seeing Optimums as a Hiss tank is just mind blowing. Best crossover ever!

The gold fish were telling me to wait a bit longer before I posted..But they say it's OK to post now.. :D

Favorite Genre

Artist

Album

Song

Chord?!?!?!

If you could play 1 instrument, which would it be?

And tell your goldfish theres nothing wrong with replying right away...:D

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
My favorite genre is the 80's pop synth and metal..That's where I discovered Video games and comics.

Artist as in Musician or Art/
Musician I would have to say Joe Satriani
Artist would be Liechtenstein

Depeche Mode " Bong 13 or 101"

Chord...well I don't realy have a favorite

I would like to learn how to play the 6 string Bass

The goldfish were fighting with the dogs and they went against what the cats were telling me to do so you realy have to blame the dogs for not making their minds fast enough..So in actually it was the dogs who caused all the delays because of their indecisiveness. So I went with what the fish as a snap call.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Werewolves or Vampires?

Ghosts or Zombies?

Bats or snakes?

(If anybody is wondering, Surfer is into Halloween and scary stuff bigtime. That's why I'm asking such questions lol).

What's the best prank you've ever pulled that you care to talk about?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Do you have a job?

What's your favorite animal?

What do you do in your spare time?

What's your favorite film?

What's your favorite thing about GF?
Yes I have more than one job, I own and run a small Horror/Scifi prop production company as well as High end Custom video editing and productions, and I am also a stay at home dad.

My favorite animal of all time is an Egyptian Lynx

I like to surf and play with my boys in my spare time

My fav film has to be Beatles Yellow submarine

My favorite thing about GF is all the diverse topics and members. It's never a dull day around here.

Andrew :

Vampires are the best..

Zombies, you can do more with them than ghosts.

Best prank I ever pulled was switching my dads New car with a wrecked one and waited for him to see it..After a few minuets of letting him flip out I had my mom drive up in his car and park it right next to the wrecked one.

I also got my mom last year by telling her that I bought her a new car and it was in the drive way. When she went out to see it she found a brand new broomstick with a set of keys stuck in it. :-o

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi ya..

The best costume that I have made in a while is the Demon scarecrow, But my newest Demon king will blow him out of the water this year.
I will post a few pics once I have started to paint all the latex parts.

I'll post better pics of the Demon Scarecrow as soon as I find them

I would have to say that my favorite prop is my new spider web machine that I made, (my webs are better than a real spiders web)
------
5. What took you so long to get your UTM request in? :D
It took me so long because I knew noone would reply to it..And it looks like I was right.. :sigh:

Last edited:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

Favorite dog breed?

Favorite beer?

What's the most amount of weed you've smoked in a day?

Best concert you've ever been to?

Status
Not open for further replies.