• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wii NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams (NiGHTS 2!)

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well as some of you may know, "NiGHTS: Into Dreams" is one of my favorite games of all time. It was originally exclusive to the Sega Saturn, and was the only reason I bought a Saturn.

Now after over 10 years the Sonic Team has announced an official NiGHTS 2!

SEGA

IGN: SEGA Dreams up new NiGHTS Info

Ever since seeing how the Wii works with the light wand and the way movement works I knew a NiGHTS sequel would work incredibly well on this system. Rumors were denied and denied again but it seems like the waiting has finally paid off.

I think it is quite safe to say that assuming this game doesnt follow the recent Sonic trends that I will be purchasing a Wii when this game comes out. (The recent Sonic games were rushed and the 3d aspect never seemed to work for Sonic..)

I am very excited to hear this news and will definitely be sure to post updates as I hear them. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this game will live up to the original. :)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I honestly never thought that that would happen. Wow. This is a huge year for gaming.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Hockey 2
Millz Hockey 8
Unity Tabletop Games 2
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 3
Hilander Breaking News 3