PPV Night of Champions

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Might as well start this thread. Night of Champions is a good concept since we get the chance to see every belt be on the line.

One match that I'm really hoping to see is Daniel Bryan vs The Miz, after Summerslam, I think it's pretty obvious that these two will renew their feud. They could definitely put on a heck of a show.

Now that Orton loss, I wonder what's next for Sheamus.

Use this thread to discuss the upcoming Pay Per View.

2. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

SummerSlam was amazingly awesome. The return of Daniel Bryan was like the icing on the cake. I'm sure its a pretty safe bet that The Miz'll drop his US Championship to Daniel Bryan. Albeit, there's still about 4 episodes of Raw in between, so it might happen a lot quicker.

3. Babe_Ruth

Hopefully it doesn't, I really want to see Bryan win that US Title at a Pay Per View. In about seven minutes of wrestling time last night, Bryan put on an amazing display, he almost caught his feet in the dive out of the ring, but other than that he was pretty much flawless. Which is why I believe these two need to have a match at Night of Champions for the title, and Bryan wins it there. It would be huge for his WWE career at this point.

4. Yea Summerslam was pretty amazing, but one thing is for sure...we already know what the World Title picture is gonna be. lol

I'm curious to see who Sheamus will face though...his match at SS was just classic.

5. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Great idea on Daniel Bryan getting the title. He's already established to the WWE fans, he proved (as you said) in just a few minutes that he's incredible in the ring. Stealing a little thunder from his former NXT coach by winning the US title would be an awesome step after having him return.

I see Orton somehow getting him in the ring again for the title since he was screwed at SS. The fans will want it, and continuing this feud is a good thing in my book.

6. I agree...it would be a good idea to keep this going, besides they need someone good in the title picture until Triple H returns, b/c we know he'll be in the title picture.

7. Babe_Ruth

First match announced:

Six Pack Challenge:

Barrett
    Orton
    Jericho
    Sheamus
    Edge
    Cena

This is an interesting concept, I'm not sure what it consist of though. We've never seen this type of match before(well not that I can think of)

Pretty big match to say the least.

8. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I really dislike the Six Pack Challenge. That's such a screw you to Wade Barret and everything he has achieved. The WWE is basically saying that he can't main event a PPV, so they added in four other superstars to make it "worthy". Bad booking, I believe.

9. I agree. I think he has great talent, and he's so entertaining to watch...atleast for me. But yea, it should've been one on one.

And we already knew, but yea it's official Kane vs. Taker for the world heavyweight title.

What do you guys think about that storyline and where it's going?

10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

While I like Kane holding the championship, and he cuts really good promos, my beef with the feud is with The Undertaker. Like he did when he returned before: he let the heel do all the work while he only showed up for the PPV.

My personal thought is The Undertaker needs to retire.