Night Life

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Are you fond of the night life? (if yes, what kind of a nigh-lifer are you?) Do you practice it often? or are you more of a normal going out and coming back home before midnight?

personally, i like more going out with people i value and have a nice conversation. i don't practice night-life often as i think there's not much to do. you'll either drink, or go to pubs with loud music where you can't talk and that's it. i have a night life once a month or less. there was a 3 months period (last year) when i used to go every weekend,,and then every 3 days .... until everyday :lol:

:shifteyes:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't think this should surprise anyone but I love the nightlife on the weekends. It's very rare that I will stay home during Friday and Saturday Night. I usally go to a bar/pub/club and stay out till 2 or 3 in the morning. I don't always get drunk, but most of the time I do if I don't drive.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
no it doesn't surprise me. lol. i know you like the night-life.
what surprised me though is when you said you don't always get drunk :p :p

usually i start it at 11:30 pm come back home after 5am, btw.

TheMaster

Registered Member
Night life, is that a true definition? Anyways, I enjoy the night as much as I enjoy the day. The brightness of the earth does not change my emoctions, both light and dark are equal in my view.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Naw I'm not a big moonlighter. I've tried going to a few bars and a few clubs but in the end they both have always left me disappointed. Its simply not my scene.

I'm more into the evening life :hah:

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
oh yeah evening life. that's a proper word to describe what i wrote in the first post of this thread.

disappointed why? what did you expect them to have?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sometimes I have to drive so I don't get drunk when that's the case, I'll have a few beers but that's about it.

I usually start a 6pm pre-drink around 6-12 beers depends what time I start so I am good and drunk when I hit the bar so I don't have to spend lots of money when I get there.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I hate the night-life. I make sure i'm tucked up in bed by 10pm every night.

Although, lately that above statement has been true. I've turned into such an old person. I haven't been out drinking in what seems like forever. Considering I used to go out Wednesday through to Sunday nights drinking til the earliest of 3am. I think i'm just over all the drunken idiots and fights and having booze spilled all over you, and all that drunken fun.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
No I'm pretty sure you mean "nite-life"...... I just don't fit well in that group and find myself being more into doing activities during the evening rather than the night. I'm basically home by 8pm (my choice) pretty much every day.

I don't like it because I don't like it. I was raised around alcoholics so mass groups of people drinking bothers me, especially when I see that 80-90% of them will be driving home without a second thought. I also hate the drunken masses for their stupidity and ignorance in general. It just makes sense to me that if that type of thing bothers me then I'm best suited to just avoid it. Hence the largest reason I don't like the night life