• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nicknames?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Do you have one?

My friends have been calling me Biz, Uncle Bizzy or Bizzy for about six-seven years now. The only people that refer me by name is most co-workers and family.

I personally love my nickname.

marc5252

Registered Member
I have no idea why but some friends likes to call me sharky. I don't bite people so I don't get why they are calling me like that and even them they don't know why lol.

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
Misha is actually my nickname. My real name is Michelle. "Misha" was a nickname given to me, back in 2002, by my friend, Dom, who lived in Wales (now resides in Texas, with his wife). The one time I heard him say it, it rhymed with "fish-ah." Because if you say "Michelle," the "Miche" sounds a tiny bit like that. I randomly decided to add it to my Facebook profile, one day, and a group of people started calling me "Misha" (but pronounced "mee-shah") and introducing me to people, as "Misha," and it just stuck. :) Most people call me "Misha," these days, and I introduce myself to people, as such. Fun fact: The guy who gave me the nickname, was in a Beatles tribute band, as Paul. We started talking because of our mutual fandom. At the time, we did not know this, but a few years later, we found out: John Lennon once had a cat named "Misha."

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Some people call me Wizzy but I rather not go into the details on that one lol. Other than that, friends, family and co-workers call me by first name as it's hard to come up with a nickname for "Luc" lol.

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
willge87 said:
People used to call me Gerty, which is a play on my last name, but now not much nicknames other then people calling me Will instead of William
LOL that reminds me of Jersey Girl...

BJBirdy

Registered Member
Nah, but I was listed as "AmericanRockFan" when I played in a lacrosse tournament last year since I was the only American born Toronto Rock fan on the Roadies roster at Fann Cup.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
BJBirdy said:
Nah, but I was listed as "AmericanRockFan" when I played in a lacrosse tournament last year since I was the only American born Toronto Rock fan on the Roadies roster at Fann Cup.
You do have one. It's Honky. I'm never going to call you by your first name. Always Honky.

BJBirdy

Registered Member
Bizzy said:
BJBirdy said:
You do have one. It's Honky. I'm never going to call you by your first name. Always Honky.
Sounds good to me!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NBA 5
Jeanie General Discussion 35
H Dating & Relationships 9
English-Emo-Boy General Discussion 32
The_Kid General Discussion 36