Nice Guys Finish Last...........

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by R.Lewis_52, Oct 4, 2006.

?

Nice guy's finsih last

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. R.Lewis_52

R.Lewis_52 Guest

Do you guy think that nice guys finish last?

2. Blur

Blur iPimp

Shoulda put a "Depends..." option...cause it well, depends...

3. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Very much Yes. There's always exceptions, but the vast majority of girls tend to be attracted to assholes instead of nice guys.

4. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

It's true nice guys finish last. I don't know why girls would be more attracted to jerks. According to Msn and Netscape nice guys finish last as well.

5. Blur

Blur iPimp

I didnt know we were talking specifically about relationships...

6. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

most of the hot girls like guys who act like jerks, sure they would hang around with the "nice guy" but only as a friend thing... nice guys get screwed over..

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Well if it is true, I'm shit out of luck.

Sometimes I hate being the nice guy :(

8. PlainSight

PlainSight Guest

I don't think so, but sorta. Nice guys get the last girl... And the longest and most stable relationship. Nice guys don't generally manage to just ask a girl out who they like. They tend to make friends with them very quickly though, and when eventually they DO get a girl, a long painful project, they have a tendency to keep them for a long, long time. So I suppose yes. Nice guys finish last, both in the race to catch a girl, and the race to lose them.

9. Omega

Omega Ω

Yes because I am a very nice guy (Not bragging) And I just turned 18 years old yesterday and I am still a virgin and all I ever hear is "your too nice" and "I go for tuff asshole types"

So yeah f*** being nice :D

10. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

from my expierences SUPER nice guys do finish last. Neither do super asshole guys though, there are extreme where each fail and in the middle with a nice balance of aggresion to get what you want and kindness to sympathize with others.