NHL Organizational Rankings

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well that list was posted on June 2nd so it probably changed by then because Montreal traded McDonagh to the Rangers for Gomez. So I don't think there still number two.

IT doesn't surprise me that the Blues are number one, they stunk it up during the last few years and drafted really well.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Twenty-first? Ouch. But I did like seeing this...
That is one thign I have noticed about the Sharks, they are extremely talented in Goal. Its funny how you can definitely see Gems in the White Collar parts of the hockey world every once in a while. I'm thinking the Scouts in the Wings Administration and the Sharks. The Wings and the Sharks are flat out stacked when it comes to depth. Seriously though the Wings have so much skating talent its almost unheard of.

And the Sharks, just look at their last set of Goalies not even 3-4 seasons ago. We're talking Evgeni Nabokov and Vesa Toskala. I was a fan of Toskala, I do believe he's a damn good netminder. Then go back even further... Mikka Kiprusoff. I mean I could probably go back and make a list of these netminders that San Jose drafted but didnt even really need. They are all damn good goalies. So when I hear that they are stacked in the goalie department for depth... its no surpise.

~~~~~

All i have to say about the BJ's... they are getting better, More Solid. I without a doubt expect them to make another Post-Season run now with more confidence and a little more experience. They've definitely got the talent so its even more promising to know we've got some Scoring talent growing in the pipes.

Puckhead58

Registered Member
Hey hey look at who number one is :D

I just hope all this so-called promise turns out to be something positive in the future and we live up to all his hype.

Not bad with Montreal number two there Mj...

I can't wait for the hockey season to start. As a Habs fan...I can't wait to see how our new aquisitions fair out in Montreal and I can't wait to see what Jacques Martin has in store for the team. I think he will be a great coach.

I like the link you posted. The Habs do have some exciting prospects and the future looks bright for the Habs....its good to see that the team is on the right track.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm personally not a fan of the hiring of Jacque Martin, he might be a proven coach in the regular season but he's not in the playoffs and that's when it really counts.

But I do agree with you with our young prospect. I like Yannick Weber and Paciorrity(sp) I think those two guys will be solid players for Montreal. I don't know how much confidence I have in Suban just yet though. I am excited to see Fisher play though.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Was Jacques Martin the coach of the Ottawa Senators when they got to the Stanley Cup finals a couple years ago? For some reason I think he was in Miami already but I wanted to make sure.

Regardless he's got a nice track record...maybe it'll be different in Montreal and he'll get them (and himself) over the hump.